Almost 20 days ago I announced the estimated time of arrival of Turpial 3 and yesterday was the day planned for the first beta release. Although the feature list is ready there are a couple of details that I need to solve to don’t affect the user experience. I’ll be working hard on these stuffs this days to release the first beta as soon as possible (no more than 2 days). Meanwhile, there are lot of people helping with the translations of Turpial. Currently we have support for Spanish and English, while French, German and Portuguese (Brazil) are under revision. If you want to contribute with the project, translation is a good change. You can contribute too helping us to spread the word. Thank you all for your patience and support.
Delay on beta release for Turpial 3